We all dream – sometimes during the day and during the night. We also daydream of what could be, what might be just out of sight, what we want things to look like. Now is your chance to capture your dream.
1. This photo may take more prep time than some other prompts.
2. Think about your dream – the one you most hope to become reality.
3. Come up with an image that best reflects that dream – a metaphor if it is several ideas.
4. Go out with your camera and see if you can find that thing to photograph to capture your dream.
5. Use photos from other sources and take a photo of them if the world outside your door doesn’t offer what you need.