This drawing prompt is an easy one – to draw something you have seen many times in your life – and which you probably have within reach of where you are right now.
1. Go and find a book – any kind, and look at it as though for the first time.
2. On a piece of paper – or on your tablet with a sketching app – start to draw the outside edges
3. Add the edges of the pages, or the full pages if your book is open.
4. Don’t labor over this, just work quickly and without judgment
5. Take a photo of your drawing and post it to Instagram with the #relax&createtoday